Thursday, December 13, 2012

December 2012

It has been a busy and very good year. We got to enjoy the girls dancing in the nutcracker. And they did amazing.... we are just about to move again.  Our landlord is losing the house so my awesome parents moved into their basement and we are going to be living in the rest of the house until we pay off all of our medical bills. Hard to believe having sick kids and being mentally ill can destroy your credit.
But oh well nothing we can do but move on and pay everything down over the next 6 months or so. 
I finally got the blog app on my phone so hopefully I will keep up more on this.  Considering I don't journal. This and facebook are the journals my kids and grandkids will have to know who I was.  I feel so blessed even though we have to leave this home that we love, we are so lucky to have giving and kind families that are always there for us. Not everybody has that and I'm afraid I too often take it for granted. 
I am loving having all 3 girls in dance they are beautiful dancers and getting better with each passing week. I'm so glad that I am done having babies and can enjoy/dread watching each of them grow and become their own individual little person.
God blessed me immensely with my little ladies and I can truthfully say after all the mental issues I've had, I would not be alive today if it weren't for their love and McKays as well. He has put up with more crap than any man should/could handle.  Yet I still feel his love burning strong.
I'm a firm believer in the fact that if you just endure through your trials you will be so blessed. Our marriage has been through the ringer no lie, but through it all love remains.  And we are more in love today than ever before

1 comment: