Thursday, January 20, 2011

winter

I havent been as good about blogging as I wanted to be but here we go its a new year and new goals...I have been lacking energy and I started trying to do zumba and eat more healthy. I am tired of being tired! I want to get on the right track with my health, mentally and physically! We are planning a trip to disneyland next month and I have to get energized and fit back into my jeans. Callie and Rakell are loving school and mia and kenners are loving driving me insane!!! I have a hard time keeping up with their messes let alone be on top of dishes and the never ending overflowing laundry but i keep telling myself that it will get better as they get older. (it will right?)

3 comments:

  1. I don't think it gets better, it gets 'different' and the midgets get older so they can either be bigger pains in the @$$ or be awesome helpers =] Happy your blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the cutest girls ever. Enjoy every minute of it. If you want some energy email me I know of some great vitamins that will help you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh by the way don't you just love zumba.

    ReplyDelete